You can make an online payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Citizen Self Service using Visa, MasterCard or Discover. A $2.95 convenience fee is charged for using this service which will be visible prior to submitting your payment online.
You can also view your bills, water usage and payment history while online.
Payments On Disconnect Dates
If you are paying your water bill on your disconnect date, after making your online payment, contact the Utility Billing Department during normal business hours to ensure service continuity. The online payment confirmation number will be requested.
Keep in Mind
Things to keep in mind:
- Please remember that all past dues are due before the disconnect date to avoid service fees as stated on the bill.
- Payments made online after 5 pm will be processed the next business day.
- Please keep this in mind when making online payments as late fees will be assessed according to your bill if the online payment is not funded by your due date.
- If your service has been disconnected for non-payment, you will be required to pay your bill in full and you must contact the Utility Billing Department to schedule reconnection. We ask that you please have your confirmation number ready.
- For any issues with the processing of your credit card information, you will need to contact Official Payments. The phone number to Official Payments support is 800-487-4567.